February 25, 2010

Ready to Go

Well, only 2 more weeks and we're off. March 11th is the day. Things are getting fast and furious, you know how things are when it gets so close to final moving day.  We're down to the last things that can't get packed until a day or 2 before, paper plates, plastic cups and forks, trying to empty out the freezer, all we have left in the freezer is chicken so for the next week and a half we'll be trying to find different ways to fix chicken.
Tomarrow is my last day at work, for this day alone it is well worth moving. 
I'm so excited to get to San Antonio where I will have wonderful children and Grand children that are glad to have me around.  Have 2 interviews when I get there for jobs hopefully one pans out and It doesn't take long to start work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment